Health Checks at Unity
It is important to make sure that your vehicle is running at its full potential and not endangering yourself or others because of problems which have gone unnoticed. All of the technicians at Unity Automotive have been fully trained and will perform a complimentary comprehensive Vehicle Health Check every time your vehicle comes in for a service.
The reasons why it is important to regularly check your vehicle are:
- You may not notice that over time wear and tear has effected the performance of key parts of your car which you rely on for safety.
- To find problems before they become large scale costly problems.
- To make sure little problems don't effect your driving experience. - Peace of mind that your vehicle is safe.
What is included in a Vehicle Health Check:
All aspects of the car will be thoroughly checked over by our trained technicians to ensure nothing is missed. Including the following:
- Fluid Levels
How the car is assessed:
When your vehicle has been through the Vehicle Health Check it will be assessed on a traffic light system to show the condition and assess any further actions to be taken.
- Green - it is OK and no further action is required.
- Amber - the component is OK for now but work will need to be done on it in the near future, you can still have the work done if you would like.
- Red - immediate attention is required for your safety or because of being passed the legal limit.
Any problems that are found will be explained and the costs for the work will be honestly shown.
If you don't want the amber work to be completed on the day, we will contact you closer to the time of when it will need to be done, invite you at a time that suits you, and if you are happy for us to - we will make sure the work is completed to the highest standard.